- It is mandatory for all the authors and delegates to register for the conference.
- On spot registrations are open for authors and delegates during the event.
- It is mandatory for such registrants to pay 100% payment on the spot.
- Registration can be made either by cheque or online, via the conference website.
- Registered participants will receive a registration confirmation. Each registered participant will be given a conference kit containing the Conference book, scientific program & other information regarding the conference.
- If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else from the same institute/organization.
- Scientific Colloquium will not directly contact embassies and consulates on behalf of visa applicants. All delegates or invitees should apply for Business Visa only.
- Keeping in view of increased security measures, we would like to request all the participants to apply for Visa as soon as possible.
>Incomplete abstracts will not go for review process and are not accepted for presentation.
- Refund requests must be made in writing or via email to the respective conference secretariat.
- Refund fee will be made after the conference. All bank charges, including intermediate bank commission for cancellation refunds, must be covered by the participants/applicants.
MODE OF REFUND PAYMANT
- In case of payments made through credit or debit cards, the refunds will be credited back into the same credit or debit card.
- In all other cases, a bank transfer will be made to the payee nominated account.
- 75% of the registration fee will be refunded prior 60 days to the conference
- 50% of the registration fee will be refunded prior 45 days to the conference
- No refunds will be granted between the duration of 45 days to the conference
- If you are unable to attend, you may transfer your registration fee only to another individual by notifying the respective conference secretariat.
EVENT CANCELLATION POLICY
- In case of postponement or cancellation of the conference registered delegates and speakers are entitled for a full refund.
- Scientific Colloquium policy does not provide any additional refund for claims on air tickets or accommodation.